Allow us to introduce our director: Ken Potter.
Ken is a professional musician with a long history in voice instruction, arranging, and choral directing. He also has a long, very successful history in barbershop harmony. Over the past 25 years in the Society he has performed with some of the most successful groups to grace the international stage. These have included:
- 1990 Sound Syndicate (Rocky Mountain District Champs)
- 1994 Metropolis (Far West District finalist and International Competitor)
- 1996 Late Night Barbershop (Far West District finalist and International Competitor)
- 1997-99 Buck Thirty-Nine (Far West District finalist and International Semi Finalist)
- 2001-02 Sam’s Club (Far West District Champs)
- 2011 Quadraphonics (Evergreen District Champs and International Competitor)
- 1990 Denver Tech (Rock Mountain District Champions (8th at International 1991)
- 1992 to 2011 Masters of Harmony (Far West District Champs and 7 time International Champs)
During this long association with the Society Ken has served as Assistant Director, Director, Arranger, Voice Coach, and is currently a certified Music Judge. Most recently he comes to us from Southern California where he has served as the Assistant Director of the Masters of Harmony.
In his spare time, he enjoys reading, coin collecting, going to the gym, and keeping up with politics, and of course, singing with quartets!