Support Our Programs
We invite you to support Northwest Sound in one of several ways:
- Financial Donation. Click on the Donate Now button below to make a one-time cash contribution. Because Northwest Sound is a 501C (3) not for profit corporation, your gifts are tax deductible in the year of the gift.
If you prefer, checks for one-time contributions may be sent to: Northwest Sound Donations, PO Box 3471, Bellevue, WA 98009-3471
- 2022 Year-End Fundraising Campaign. In 2022 the Bellevue Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society, A Cappella Northwest, our choruses, Northwest Sound and Northwest Mix, and our quartets impacted the lives of youth, seniors and music educators throughout the Eastside.
To expand this work for 2023 we announce the launch of our “Welcome Christmas” Year-End Fundraising Campaign to our fans, family, and friends! We need your support to help us create a choral festival for youth and music educators, and to provide free entertainment for senior adults in the Eastside community. Your donation of any amount will provide music, learning tracks, and will defray outreach program costs.
Please like and share our campaign so others may support us as well.
- Sound Foundation Program. Become a Patron of Northwest Sound through our Sound Foundation by supporting the chorus with a more significant cash contribution to support our chorus operations.; You may target your pledge as you wish. To show our appreciation, we are offering a variety of benefits as outlined here .»» If you would like to become a Sound Foundation Patron, please send us the completed contribution pledge form by mail.
- Matching Gift. If you work for an employer with a matching gift program, your Sound Foundation gift can be doubled at no cost to you and you may receive additional benefits. To find out if your employer participates and the amount they will match, contact your company’s Human Resources Department. We will acknowledge your gift and your employer’s match.
- Targeted Gifts and Bequests. If you would like to target your pledge specifically for music education, you may wish to consider contributing directly or by bequest to the Northwest Sound Endowment Fund, which contributes directly to the chorus to support music education. The Northwest Sound Endowment Fund is managed by trustees and regulated under Washington state law.
- Sponsorship. Corporations and individuals who elect to support the arts will sometimes do so with an annual sponsorship on behalf of a favorite arts performing organization. Northwest Sound offers its sponsors free placement on our website and in our show programs. Here’s how to Become A Sponsor of Northwest Sound.